Alia Bhatt Gives Befitting Reply to journalist, says I am a woman not a parcel

Alia bhatt took umbrage to the report by a certain news portal which had claimed that dad-to-be Ranbir Kapoor will fly out to London to fetch Alia after she wraps her shoot there. Moreover, it also stated that Alia Bhatt has planned her pregnancy in such a way that her film commitments are not affected.
She took to her instagram story and wrote down a fiery response Alia penned on Instagram, “Meanwhile we still live in some people's heads we still love in some patriarchal world...fyi. Nothing has gotten delayed!!!! No one needs to PICK anyone up, I am a woman not a parcel!!!! I do not need to REST at all but good to know you'll have a doctor’s certification as well. This is 2022. Can we please get out of this archaic way of thinking! Now if you would excuse me...my shot is ready.”


 

Share on Google Plus

About admin

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment